A wide range of happenings and activities are dedicated exclusively to our guests Choose between:
– introduction to climbing, with ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– introduction to MTB, mountain bike lessons with the advices of specialised instructors, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Activity against payment (on Wednesdays and Fridays);
– workshops for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Tuesdays and Thursdays);
– introduction to climbing for adults, outdoor activity day on adventure track in a dolomitic environment with the Alpine guides (on Tuesdays);
– family bike tour along the Dolomites cycling route, easy bike excursion for the whole family (snack against payment, on Thursdays);
– guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites”;
– guided e-mtb tour on the occasion of the concert “Sound of the Dolomites” in Val Duron.
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a special reduced-price; the pass allows you to have unlimited access to the lifts open in summer but also to the public transport services.
PanoramaPass prices for our guests :
“Family promotion summer 2019“: in case of a combined and simultaneous purchase of the 2 PanoramaPass for adults (parents or accompanying adults) and 2 PanoramaPass for juniors (born after 25.05.2003), the second junior pass is free. The promotion is valid for multiple of 2 juniors, for maximum of 3 junior free tickets. Children until 8 years, born after 25.05.2011 travel for free. The combi-pass is not valid for organized groups.
Dogs: PanoramaPass includes the possibility for dogs to travel for free in the cable cars. The use of leash and muzzle is compulsory.
Bike transport is not included in the PanoramaPass ticket. For the bike transport the surcharges are determined by the individual lift societies.