Special initiatives for ours guests
29/06/2018 – to: 07/10/2018
A wide range of happenings and activities are dedicated exclusively to our guests Choose between:
– introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– introduction to MTB, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Activity against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
– guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites”;
– guided e-mtb excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites” in Val Duron and Val Contrin.
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a special reduced-price; the pass allows you to have unlimited access to the lifts open in summer but also to the public transport services.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 20% reduction on the one-way adult and child ticket on the bus service Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme;
- 10% reduction on the adult return ticket on the shuttle buses to Gardeccia and Val Monzoni;
- 0,50 € reduction on the adult one-way ticket on the train to Val San Nicolò;
- 0,50 € reduction for a complete tour with the train of Canazei;
- free admission to the Ladin Museum of Fassa, to its separate sections and to the guided visits at the Museum;
- 20% reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Permanent Exhibition about the Great War “Col di Lana – Monte di Sangue” at Pordoi Pass;
- 20% reduction on the entry ticket to the First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition “La Gran Vera” in Moena;
- reduced-price on the entry ticket to the: Muse – Science Museum (Trento);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on each climb with Alpine guide assistance at the climbing centre “Adel” in Campitello;
- 5% discount on the private thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia Spa in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee and gift beauty travel set by the Thermal Spa QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket (minimum 3 hours) and 0,50 € reduction on the child entry ticket (under 15 years old, minimum 3 hours) by the Aquapark Vidor in Pozza di Fassa;
- special discount on a selection of activities organized by the Sport Check Point offices of the valley (programme is being defined).
PANORAMAPASS SUMMER 2018 PRICES
Valid from 02/06/2018 to 07/10/2018
PanoramaPass is a card that gives free and unlimited access
(even several trips per day) to all the lifts open in the entire Val di Fassa
throughout summer. This year, three types of PanoramaPass (sold by the lift ticket offices) are available: 3 days within 6
, 6 days within 6
or 7 days within 13
. The guests staying in one of the accommodation facilities associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board are entitled to a discount (see Val di Fassa Card
) on the usual sale price.PanoramaPass prices for the guests staying in the accommodation facilities associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board:
- 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 53,00 (full price € 64,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2002) € 30,00 (full price € 37,00); free for children born after 01.06.2010.
- 6 days within 6: adults € 76,00 (full price € 89,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2002) € 49,00 (full price € 56,00); free for children born after 01.06.2010.
- 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 89,00 (full price € 103,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2002) € 56,00 (full price € 66,00); free for children born after 01.06.2010.
“Family promotion summer 2018“: in case of a combined and simultaneous purchase of the 2 PanoramaPass for adults (parents or accompanying adults) and 2 PanoramaPass for juniors (born after 01.06.2002), the second junior pass is free. The promotion is valid for multiple of 2 juniors, for maximum of 3 junior free tickets. Children until 8 years, born after 01.06.2010 travel for free. The combi-pass is not valid for organized groups.
Dogs: PanoramaPass includes the possibility for dogs to travel for free in the cable cars. The use of leash and muzzle is compulsory.
Bike transport is not included in the PanoramaPass ticket. For the bike transport the surcharges are determined by the individual lift societies.